PHP is like a blessing for every internet development firm, which needs to create dynamic and appealing sites in a cost-effective method. In the present scenario, it’s been discovered that PHP has been used on aprx. 20 million sites and one million web servers. Aside from this, it’s also being used in a broad assortment of applications such as major site provider WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Concrete5, Mybb, and Mediawiki. With the support of PHP, it is possible to create customized programs by using PHP for example site inbuilt Chat box. Thus, if you prefer to make customizable PHP web application development, than you need to approach a best software development business to ensure the typical caliber of PHP based web applications on your site.
In your search of utilizing PHP web applications on your site, you want to know top ten PHP frameworks one by one. It will provide you with a thorough comprehension of PHP frameworks and you’ll have the ability to select the best one for your site.
- Yii Framework – it’s the number one PHP framework, which is used with web 2.0 development jobs. Yii framework project happened in the January of 2008 and released on December 2008.
- PhpOpenbiz Framework – PhpOpenBiz is a well called PHP application framework, which is used to construct web-based enterprise applications. It uses HTTP PRC call (AJAX) for exchanging information between browser and web server.
- CodeIgniter Framework – Codelgniter is among the most needful & strong PHP frameworks for many PHP programmers. It makes PHP programmers enable in creating customized PHP web applications by using a simple toolkit. Therefore, it has gained the appreciation of countless web designers.
- CakePHP Framework – it’s an open source web application framework. In this framework, you’ll get built-in characteristic of translation, database access, caching, validation, and authentication. All such attributes make CakePHP a favorite framework for major software development firms.
- PHPDevShell Length – The PHPDevShell frame is an open source PHP framework. It can be used for creating high-end sites. Additionally, it has an advanced OOP and modular construction that completes most complex web based programs.
- Symfony Framework – Symfony framework is referred to as the acceptable PHP framework, which is used to create giant web projects. Aside from that, it increases the rate of management and development of your PHP web applications.
- Prado Framework- Published in August 2004, Prado has gained the recognition of event driven component based framework. It can be used for creating open source and commercial uses.
- Zend Framework – Zend is a widely demanded open source web application framework, which is written in PHP5. This object-oriented PHP5 based framework may be used for certain web development projects.
- Akelos Framework – Akelos Framework is a port of Ruby on Rails development framework. It’s developed to operate for PHP4 and PHP5. What’s more, it provides needed help to Ruby programmers for coding in PHP.
- EZ Components Framework – IT requires the PHP 5.2.1 or Next variants for developing PHP web applications. The current version of eZ Components Framework published on 2009.2.1.
All of the aforementioned PHP frameworks are widely utilised in the internet arena for raising the value of a web site. For those who have website, than simply approach a best software development firm to turn your site responsive with customizable PHP based web applications.